Checking it twice (14 weeks)

April 15, 2013

So I went back to MGH today for a follow up ultrasound. When they last looked, there was still some gut in the umbilical cord, which can be normal at that time but the MD wanted to be sure it had resolved. So back I went, this time with Kate and Leia. At one point Kate asked Leia if she could see the baby on the screen. Leia said "Dat's not baby, dat's a turtle!" Hard to argue that s/he hardly looks like any baby I've ever seen. The doc proclaimed all is well and off we went, three ladies and a turtle.


There s/he is with the little nose pressed up against my placenta


You can see the spinal colon so well here, as well as the nasal bone and jaw bones. The little arm is folded up against the side


And there is the little arm, hand and fingers



And here is my first official pregnancy selfie...not too bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment