Bienvenidos babycita (31 weeks)

August 10, 2013

Today was baby shower number two...and what a wonderful day it was. It was kind of my dream come true to watch some of my favorite people sitting around a table, crafting away. Each person decorated a block for baby so she will have a whole set of the most creative, fun blocks you have ever seen. Thea sent pictures from the Netherlands for a block, and Sam sent something from Hawaii. Again, I was blown away by the generosity of my extended family...so many thoughtful/useful/yummy-smelling/funny/handmade gifts for both baby and I. We will be taken care of, this I know, and she will be welcomed into so many loving arms.

The beautiful blocks made with such love

From Pat and Paula, direct from the Grand canyon, baby's first National Parks Passport! I can't wait to show her the desert.



 My sweet friend Yonatan and I

Quilt by Kendra...amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment