Record keeping

January 9, 2013

Going back a bit for record keeping's sake:

Nov. 21, 2012

Well, if it wasn't clear in the exchange of texts we had this past week, let me clarify: I'm totally willing to explore donating my "boys" and I'm flattered that you would even consider me to be the guy. I suppose have a pretty good track record so far, but that may have all been from Kate's side, so no promises. I just have some questions about the whole thing and it would be good to talk about this over a beer or two sometime. I was shocked to hear you were considering this... not that I don't consider you as the motherly type. For some reason, I just assumed you didn't want your own kids. Just let me know whenever you are ready to talk.
Happy Thanksgiving...
Joon

Dec.6, 2012

Hi!!!
Sorry I havent called you yet...i got back, hit the ground running, then immediately got a cold from Quinn ( I CANT HELP SMOOCHING THESE DAMN BABIES!!). My trip was great, which was a nice surprise. I mean, it had its ups and downs, but they were quite normal and only small bumps instead of major catastrophes. I can't wait to see you and tell you about how everyone is doing (I saw Cat, Rachel, Kristen, Deirdre, and Becky!). This weekend is packed, but Im off all day next Wed...would that work for you?
xoxo
T

ps If I had a baby would you watch if for me while I worked if I did 1/2 days? (Dont worry, we'll have a long convo abt that one when I see you ;)
----------------------------------------------------
yay, can't wait to hear EVERYTHING!
wednesday is good--i have harlow on wednesdays now, so my hands will be full but i would love to hang out.  any ideas of where or what?  do you want to come and see my new floors???  i am happy to go there, too.

also.  yes.  would love to care for any of your wee ones.  DUH.  but you may need to figure your end of things out sooner rather than later (no pressure though, not sure how my tone is coming off right now...email is tricky).  thought i might be "with child" last month due to extreme fatigue--sleeping tons and not feeling like i slept much.  but then the period came and with it, relief.  so that tells me i am ready for the big snip-snip.  certainly not something that needs to be done right away, but it was the first time i felt so sure.  we can talk much more later--i am so curious to hear where your head it on all of this!

xoxo!
Kate


 Dec.9, 2012

Ugh...FF I'M DYING TO TALK TO YOU. But I'm waiting til Wednesday so I can see you :)  Soooo much to talk about.
I'll definitely come up there, you don't need to be dragging two babies and (don't wanna wear you out before you get mine ;). I'll come to your place in the morning unless I'm up all night. I'll call you when I'm heading out and see what you're up to ok?
Love love love love love,
T
 ---------------------------------------------------
omg...the suspense is killing me! i hope the result of this dramatic pause is that I get to shop for teeny tiny things for someone that i don't have to grow!
can't wait to set you,
xoxo
Kate

Dec.12, 2012
Kate and Joon,

I just wanted to tell you what a magical day today was. Aside from this wonderful amazing gift you are offering me, my time with your family today was perfect. I love your kids so much and just having a chance to hang out with each of them was so fun. I love that they are so happy to see me and that they are used to me hanging around your house, just being there. I love that I got to be there with ALL of you for a change and that you have made me such a part of your lives. I talked to my family tonight and each time I talked to one of them I told them, "This is a family I want to be a part of". My family is SO happy and excited for me, and also that because of, and because it's, you. I don't think any of us could imagine more wonderful people to have as part of our, and, hopefully, my baby's life.

I love you both. No matter what happens, thank you forever.
Tiffany

Dec.13, 2012
oh, ff, i am SOSOSO happy about all of this.  i love that we are able to spend time together these days, i love where my life has brought me, i love that you and my children are getting closer and closer with each visit, and i love SO MUCH that you are ready to have a baby and that joon and i can play a (small) role in you starting your own family.  the thought of another lil bebe joining all of us is just so wonderful.  my greatest hope is that everything goes smoothly and in a couple of months you are sending me texts of a positive pregnancy test!
thank you for coming up yesterday and for hanging out for the entirety of the day.  it was wonderful.  i am sorry i was scattered and unorganized!  next time i will have better preparations.  :)  i was just so distracted by the whole yes-baby/no-baby situation.
i am curious about your family!  did you talk to all four of them?  and i am glad/flattered/happy that their response was so positive.
i love that my children could have more cousins than i ever thought they would!  after being so much alone in CA, it is a truly wonderful thing to watch them bloom and grow surrounded by so much love and daily interactions.
yay!  life is wonderful!
xoxo
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment