Also, this happened...

January 14, 2013

Tiffany
 


Hello!
As far as baby makin' goes, if all goes as "planned', I should be inseminating on the 22nd/23rd of this month! I had a 31 day cycle last month, pos OPK on Day 15, regular 4 day period this month...so here's hoping! I've decided to try using a cervical cap instead of a catheter. I have a serious semen phobia so the containment factor appeals to me ALOT (assuming I can get it in and don't dump it all over myself.....AGH!). I'll keep you updated. Think good thoughts for me.




Margi Coggins
Hi there!




The cap is a great idea. Maybe practice with lube so you don't think about it much when faced with semen?
Keep me posted! Fingers crossed.

Tiffany
Ok, weird question...what is the actual consistency?




Margi
Well, really fresh stuff is chunky. After 15 min or so it liquifies. It becomes the consistency of spit.






Tiffany
I'm sorry I asked, but thank you. :-/



Margi 
Sorry. I'm not sure if it was better to know now or not.

Tiffany










I'm pretty sure it's not. My bad.
Brain bleach to aisle 4 STAT!

Margi
Ok so I guess we shouldn't talk about how it smells? :)

Tiffany
OH GOD MARGI!!! WHY GOD WHY???!!!














Margi
Sorry, you bring out this wicked side of me that normally stays quiet. It won't be  so bad. Just buy yourself some nice fragrant flowers. It will be like a date!
 




Tiffany
   When is the last time you went on a date??!!!??



Margi



Good point. But dates often have bad breath, right ?



Tiffany



That's why i date girls. They almost always smell good. ;)





1 comment: