Fruit belly (27 weeks)

July 20, 2013

I'm round about 27 weeks now, and I am decidedly pregnant. This is me trying on the maternity bathing suit (who even knew they existed?) before a beach day with the Kims tomorrow:


I haven't gained much weight, seeing as I lost 12lbs in the first three months because all I ate was bananas, yogurt, applesauce, oatmeal, and cottage cheese. Literally, that's all I ate. I was never hungry. Not puking, but not eating either. Anyway, I think I always imagined that one needed maternity clothes because of the weight gain...but no. It's because no matter how much weight is or isn't there, everything is funny shaped! So, I have been wearing maternity pants or my own pants with an elastic support to keep them up, lots of dresses etc. I am still very uncertain about how to dress, but thank goodness I got SO many clothes from Kristen, Alisa, Dawn, and Anya's sister.


Now that my appetite is good and food is yummy again, this is what I eat the most of:


WATERMELON I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU!! It has become my life blood and I panic a little when I run out. Sometimes I buy two at a time just to be safe. I eat it for a minimum of 2 meals a day, sometimes more. I also eat a ton of papaya, red/yellow/orange peppers, tomatoes, pluots, and lime popsicles. As cravings go, it's all pretty damn healthy. Other faves are cereal (as always), the samosas from Guru mashed up and wrapped in roti with tamarind sauce, the salad from Flatbread, and tart yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment