Movin on up (25 weeks)

June 30, 2013

Aaaaand of course I had to move while I was pregnant. It's the rule. Every pregnant lady must either move or do major construction. So here I am at 25 weeks moving all  my stuff back to Bay State Ave for the third time since I moved to Boston. The last few months have been really, really stressful as far as where I was gonna live, and with who, but it seems to have all worked out ok. Bay State Ave was my very first home when I moved to Massachusetts. It was here I met Dawn, Emily, Kit, Abby, Liat, Libby, Meryl, and so on. I lived here for about 3 months the first time. About 3 years later, I moved back in with my girlfriend at the time and lived here for another year. And here I am again 3 years later. I'm like a really slow moving homing pigeon. In August I will have a roommate moving in. Liz is going to do childcare for this baby in exchange for part of here rent, which means I can hopefully avoid daycare for the first 6 months....at least until baby has some kind of immune system.

Because I have wonderful friends, I had alot of help moving. And because I am friends with a photographer, these are some of the pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment