Mind fucking

February 4, 2013

So this.


A very very very faint line has appeared.  So faint as to almost not be there. But it is. Or is it? It has definitely never been there before. But is it really there now? And is it real or an evaporation line (I don't even know what that really means but the fertility bloggers talk about it ALOT)? I'm not prone to hallucinations, but I do want this really badly, so maybe I am imagining it. But I showed some other people and they see it too. Or do they?

I'm not ready to find out I'm not pregnant, so I'm gonna wait and check in a few days.

This is how women become insane. And they sell these damn things in twos, with the advice to take both of them if one is positive...just in case. WHAT?? And they cost $10/piece. WHATWHAT??

No comments:

Post a Comment