A rose by any other name...

March 2013

Suggested fetal names:

Firefly

Petunia (when April was 5 and my mom was pregnant, she was very insistent that the new baby have a flower name. Her list included Tulip, Daisy, Petunia. Fortunately, my mom went with Amalia. But as an homage, my family is now calling this little one Petunia)

Soy bean (making me an Edamama  :o)

Kimchee Bun (courtesy of my favorite foodie, Anya)

Mochi (Olivia came up with this yummy one)

Tony Danza (fetal pole --> pole dancer --> private dancer --> tiny dancer --> Tony Danza.  That would be Anya again)

Gummy bear (Jody liked this when I told her an 8w baby is about this size)

Joon bug (thanks Alisa :)


So far, little Tony Danza has been the most used but that's probably because I talk to Anya more than almost anyone else....and I love her wackadoo brain and how it got to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment