This is what I look like at 32 weeks, at Anya's wedding

August 18, 2013


Turns out having Wayne as a.) one of your favorite people who always makes you smile, and b.) the wedding photographer at one of your other closest friend's wedding makes for some great pictures :)

I have been feeling GREAT up to this point. I love my new body and mostly it's not an impediment. My feet have grown a half size (I'm a solid size 9), but mostly I'm all belly and boobs. I walk differently because, for the first time ever, it's impossible to slouch. So, I feel taller. My back is swayed, but not uncomfortably so. Baby moves around intermittently throughout the day, and always, like clockwork, at 10:45pm. It's still really strange feeling her bump around at random times and it has taken me about this long to get used to it. I know everyone talks about how magical pregnancy is, AND IT IS, but it's also just weird. If I didn't know anything about my body or pregnancy, I would think something was wrong all the time. It seems to come in 2 weeks intervals - about every two weeks something new and weird starts, and just when I get used to it, something new happens. It's definitely an adventure!




No comments:

Post a Comment