California knows how to party...baby shower style (26 weeks)


July 9, 2013

Well, my mom really needed to see me actually pregnant, so off to California I went. Mom, Mol, and April threw a lovely baby shower complete with some of my oldest friends (like Sherina), and some of my newest (like Kit and Adrienne who just moved to SF from Boston last month). It was a wonderful day filled with so much love, delicious food (including Matt's fresh donuts...mmmm!!), silly games, and tie dye baby wear. I was given so many sweet gifts and it was so wonderful to see how welcome this baby will be. Tanya couldn't make it for the shower, but she came down yesterday for just one day. We had a wonderful day just kicking around Berkeley, eating ice cream, and window shopping. She bought baby her first piece of jewelry...a beautiful baby Navajo bracelet that she will wear as soon as she's born.



  
Family tie dying!



Catching up with Kit


Doooooonuuuuuuts

 
These are some of the UHmazing tie dye projects everyone made. There was some SERIOUS talent in this group! I can't wait to see her in all of them.



I Spy quilt made by Gail Wherritt. It's a work of art, but I promised her it wouldn't just be a wall hanging and that baby would use it...but just until she is big enough to be on the floor, it will hang above her changing table so she can look at it while she lays there. 


Sweet elephant blankie and stuffy made by Tracy Rogers and Mama Rogers 


Softest little bassinet blanket made by Liz Radonich

No comments:

Post a Comment